You may submit a return/exchange request to a vendor by following these instructions:
- Open the order in the detail page.
- Click ‘Return Request.’
- Select the items to return and click ‘Continue.’
- For each item, input the return/exchange reason. If the reason is due to damaged or incorrect items received, provide a photo.
- Select ‘Refund Type’. Refund types are usually store credit or refund to the original payment method. You may not be eligible to receive a refund to the original payment method if the payment date is longer than 90 days.
- Ensure everything is correct and click ‘Request Return.’
The vendor will review the request and either accept or decline. You’ll be notified of the result via email.